NHS North Kirklees Clinical Commissioning Group disclaimer
This email and any attachments transmitted with it contain information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then delete what you have received.
- If you are not the intended recipient any printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of the e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- The CCG accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this email after the original author has sent it.
- The views or opinions contained in this email do not necessarily represent the views of the CCG.
- This e-mail or any of its attachments may contain data that falls within the scope of data protection legislation. You must ensure that any handling or processing of such data by you is fully compliant with the terms and provisions of that legislation.
- As the CCG is a Public Authority, the contents of any email received in response, even if marked confidential, may be disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless legally exempt.
- The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The CCG accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
This email is from NHS North Kirklees Clinical Commissioning Group whose principal office is at: 4th Floor, Empire House, Wakefield Old Road, Dewsbury, WF12 8DJ Telephone: 01924 504900