Comments, compliments and complaints

We want to make sure that NHS services in North Kirklees are the best they can be, and that is only possible if we know what’s important to you.

You might want to ask a question, or you might want to let us know that you’re not happy about something. Or you might think that you got really good care. Whatever it is, we want to know. Your opinions matter and we’d really like to hear from you.

Comments and compliments

You could email us at for comments, compliments or to ask us a question.

For example, you could tell us what you think of:

• your experiences of local healthcare – have you had a good experience or could it have been better?

• what you think about this website – does it give you the information you need; if not, why not?

There are lots of others ways to get involved in how local health services are run and to influence how services are developed in the future. Find out more on our Get Involved page.


We take complaints very seriously and do our best to learn from them. We have a special way of dealing with complaints so please do not use the form below to complain. Find out more on our Making a Complaint page.

NHS North Kirklees CCG hosts the Continuing Health Care Service on behalf of NHS Greater Huddersfield and NHS North Kirklees CCGs. If you have a complaint regarding this service and live within the North Kirklees area you should complain directly to us by following information on our Making a Complaint page.

If you live in the Greater Huddersfield area, please contact NHS Greater Huddersfield CCG on or visit to make your complaint.

Complaints and PALS Annual Reports

Complaints and PALS Annual Report 2019-2020

Complaints and PALS Annual Report 2018-2019

Your Privacy

We respect your privacy and will only use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Click here to read our full privacy notice.

Where to find us

NHS North Kirklees CCG

2nd Floor

Norwich Union House

Market Street



Telephone: Reception 01924 504900 or speak to a member of the complaints team on 07970 991981 or 07970 992031