If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test. Check the NHS website for more information.
Government advice is to:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
More information is here.
In relation to the outbreak in Cleckheaton, please refer to Kirklees Council website here.