CQC is inspecting Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and CQC Inspectors will hold a Trust Stall on two days.
This is an informal ‘Trust Stall’ where a group of inspectors will talk to people for a few minutes.
- Monday 18 April 2016 – Leeds General Infirmary, Jubilee Wing Main Entrance (10am – 1pm)
- Friday 22 April 2016 – St James’s University Hospital, Leeds, Gledhow Wing Main Entrance (10am – 1pm)
Other ways to share experiences:
The CQC is also keen for patients and families to share their experience in the following ways:
- Visiting CQC website link for the web-form: www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience
- Email: email@example.com
- Letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
- Phone: 03000 61 61 61
- In person: The Inspection Team will be speaking to patients when on site during the course of the inspection to get their views.