In North Kirklees, additional appointments with clinicians are available in GP practices during normal opening hours over the winter period. Please contact your GP practice as normal to make an appointment.
Cold weather can be seriously bad for your health. That’s why it’s important to look after yourself, especially during the winter. If you start to feel unwell, even if it’s a cough or a cold, don’t wait until it gets more serious. Seek advice from your pharmacist.Visit the Stay Well This Winter website for information and advice on the following topics – and more:
- Flu vaccinations
- How to keep warm and receiving all the help that you’re entitled to
- Advice on what to keep in your medicine cabinet
- Ordering repeat prescriptions in advance of the Christmas and New Year bank holidays
- How to look out for other people
- Where to go for the right medical care.